Monday, February 4, 2013

Why I'm Smiling

This week so far, has been a little boring. But its not all that bad. Today was a good day and I have been 100% on track for 2 days. *cheers* I feel good. *cheers* Its all because of a little phrase.. As of today, you have 15 days of success behind you. You have just proven to yourself that you CAN do it. Never doubt again. and one more... As of today I have everything within me to get me to where I want to be. Truth is lovely.

Also, I feel skinny today. (I almost made myself laugh) I know it sounds crazy... Surely other people have these days.... right? I feel great, I like what I see, I feel good in my clothes and am happy with myself. I've got good vibes and on more than one occasion I've totally rocked out and danced to music all over my house.... There are some days where yoga pants (without the yoga involved) and a glass of wine with a sappy movie (and ice cream) are my best friends.... please say you get these weird day to day changes in your mood too?

In the past, I've thought about quitting... and even went through it on many many occasions. I've gone about it with the right intentions and even the right knowledge behind it, but I quit anyways because it wasn't fun and sometimes things get boring and just.... blah.

But... This time... I'm not gonna.
You wanna know why?
Because of you. I get lots of inspiration and encouragement from friends. It keeps me striving to succeed. Thank you.
Because of me. My body deserves to be healthy.

For my family. They deserve to have the best me I can be.

Because I am not a quitter. Not at this. no more.

Its a good Monday.....And because of that.... a little Maroon5 ;)



1 comment:

  1. I love ya, girl! One of my FAV things about running is blasting the music in my ears and rocking out as I run! If you need some good music, google "running playlist." The fast bumping music is great for lifting your spirits!

    And yes, we have those moody day to day changes! I'll be honest with you "skinny" girls, we got issues too...about our body image. I've been thin all my life, but I've not been toned or muscle defined [except in high school when I had a dance teacher kicking my A$$ for games]. But as I've grown, so has my body, I've had children [no stretch marks], I've got cellulite on my legs and bum. So yea, there are days where I feel dumpy, especially when I look at young twenty-somethings, with these cute perfect little bodies and wish that was me. There are days I feel great, considering I've had 4 children and I'm almost 35. There are days that I feel like I am still in my 20s, but then I hang out with some 20-somethings...and definitely realized "...no no...I've definitely 35..."

    Everyone has moody days...just focus on hanging onto the wagon, even if its the edge rather the fall off and get run over by the wagon. Phone a friend to help you stay on!

    Ok, I must go...my children are attempting to spear each other with wooden frontier weapons my inlaws got them....

    ReplyDelete