Saturday, February 2, 2013

Weekly Weigh in update

I got on the scale this morning... and... another 2 pounds down! 272! Woo!... I can't believe the butterflies in my tummy that next week there is a possibility of saying goodbye to the "7" in my numbers. I don't care if the scale says 269.9... you'll probably hear me scream and know I'm doing a super happy dance in my bathroom ;) ... so.... good things to come and yay for more progress.

I haven't been 100% steady with staying on track. I've strayed a few times already (and its only been 2 weeks, yeah, I know. :/ ) Sometimes my willpower is steady as a rock and other times its a runny egg.... But one thing I have stayed with perfectly is my breakfast protein drinks. I think I'm starting to love them.  easy, convenient and one less meal to think about.

I have it within me right now, to get me to where I want to be later.
...My favorite quote for the week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment