Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Conversations with myself

Introducing.... a new part of my blog: Conversations with myself. A close look at the mind of Christen Phillips and what its like being in my head ....

(4:35pm Earlier today at target)
*Aw look at the cute mini heart shaped boxes of candy! so cute! I'll get one for each of the kids teachers.
*Remember last year when you ate like 5 of those things?
*don't remind me. I'm tougher this year.... yeah. -- [buys 4 boxes for 4 teachers.]

(8:45pm staring at... now 3 still wrapped heart boxes and 1 opened one with 3 little empty chocolate wrappers)
*I can't believe you just did that... day 3 of your successful 100% week?... ruined by mediocre chocolate.
*really mediocre chocolate....depressing.
*guess who is drinking extra water tomorrow on top of the already 120oz goal? :/
*wait ... 4 teachers, 3 boxes of chocolate. Shoot.....

:( so yeah...  thanks valentines day for dressing the stores in pink and red and practically forcing chocolate down the throats of lonely girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment