Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Mid week blow out

I've been doing fairly good on my latest drive to eat healthy... until tonight when I opened the freezer and wss digging around for some veggies.... there...down in the bottom sat a little bit of ice cream left in the carton. I first said no and closed the drawer but 2 hours later, with both children sleeping and the house to myself.... I caved. And it was yummy but it didn't fix any of my problems... except that it won't happen again because now we're out of ice cream! While I was doing some design work, I turned on the hulu and watched an episode of the biggest loser. That show is inspiring at how much of a change a person can make in themselves, both inside and outside.
I did learn something new today. Sugar snap peas. Don't like them. I bought some at the grocery store this week to try out. Someone online even called them "green french fries"... they lied. I'm not stupid. I wasn't expecting a miracle treat or anything but really? Yeah. Yuck. Maybe I'm not doing it right? Does anyone have any suggestions? I just saw to eat them raw.

Tonight is over. Ice cream is empty. Time to call it a day and begin again tomorrow. That's the beauty of everything. Tomorrow is another day to make it right...

No comments:

Post a Comment