Friday, December 7, 2012

Water

I wish I had some new, great and fascinating stuff to share tonight.  Truth is, I don't lol My house tonight is really quiet... too quiet. I just ended my period and am looking forward to saying goodbye to fluid retention from that. Don't you just love when I share too much? ;) lol sorry but it never ceases to amaze me how much water in your body actually can add to the scale... I swear I can gain 5-10 pounds in a few days... I know diet and sodium has a lot to do with it... but I think a lot of it is just how your body processes things along with your hormones..... at my current weight I have a little extra places for the water to hide and hang out. 

Did you know?
Up to 70% of our body is water:
  • Muscle is made up of approximately 75% water
  • Fat consists of about 50% water
  • Bones are made up of about 50% water
I haven't started to really get back into concentrating on weight loss yet... I know, I know. Bad Christen! I just feel like my brain is swarming with 100 things at a time and while I try to keep my hands off the cookies and on the fruits/veggies/natural foods... I don't have the mental ability to concentrate on one more thing right now... I'm not tracking everything... (or anything)...........And since I promised to be 100% honest on this journey, I have no shame in admitting that sitting in front of me tonight is a bowl of blue bell ice cream. Christmas cookie flavor. and its good. Why did I decide December was a good month to be good? 

No comments:

Post a Comment