Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Better shopping trip

Ok so I know tomorrow is thanksgiving and I kind of feel like I should be doing a themed post or something... but I have to tell you what I did the other day. I went clothes shopping and found some really cute tops that were on the clearance rack (bonus!)... It was a MUCH better shopping trip than my last one. Not just the savings but the vote of confidence too.

Know what else I found on the clearance rack? Swimsuits..... EEEEeeeeeeek!! Wait, what?... I almost died when I realized my inner coupon diva was reaching for the swimsuit top to take to the dressing room. Then I squinted my eyes as I tried it on and only breathed a sigh of relief when I realized it kind of fit....yup! It was a little on the tight side to wear now, but by next summer? yes, maybe. I haven't bought a new suit in um 3 years, maybe? In that time, I've had a baby, gained weight and lost a lot more weight. This past summer I kind of made due because I was not wanting to go and pay the money for a 'whale suit'. I'm not trying to impress anyone or anything. My family is pretty much the only ones who swim with us... I'd just like to feel like I'm not a busted can of biscuits. SO... I think I'm pretty much due for a new one and I got me a swimsuit for $10! slightly tight... still need some work to make it into it, but for $10, I couldn't pass it up :)

Hope you enjoy your family holidays! Be safe!


No comments:

Post a Comment