Friday, February 13, 2015

Things are going down around here...

Things here have been going really well. I've been focusing on healthy whole foods and I've been creating a habit of drinking protein/meal shakes again. Its working for me right now. Oh yeah and OMG water water water! I stepped on the scale this morning and was thrilled to see not only a 4 pound loss for the past week, but I finally saw a number that I swear I've never ever never ever never.... never seen before on the scale. 265.4.

I've struggled so much lately with just hanging out in my comfort zone of 270-275. Not really gaining (which is great), but not really losing either. To be passed that zone is such a release of happiness. Granted, I still have a long way to go and I'm far from being "healthy"...but where I am right now is definitely healthier than I have been.... and I just had to share :)

Also, what gives me goosebumps of happiness is that my birthday is coming up next month. 31. And I've completed exactly what I wished to do this year. Be more comfortable and happy in my own skin. I'm not where I thought I'd be weight wise by this point in my life.... but does that bother me or make me upset?..... not really. (not today anyways lol) I feel confident with my progress, both mentally and physically. Also, I will weigh in less at 31 years of age that I have weighed in the last 13+ years of birthdays. Toot my own horn??? I think I just might.... *toot toot*


No comments:

Post a Comment