Friday, October 2, 2015

Progress Photos and a Gym Visit

Today I did something I'm so stupidly excited about.... its ridiculous. I've had issues with my running the last few weeks because its dark outside so early now. I'm a chicken. The little parks that I've run and around the neighborhood is black. Like daaaark. I run with my headphones on (on only 1 ear because I want to hear the cars or whatever) We live in a nice neighborhood, and the sidewalks are eh... not so great. I'm probably fine, I take my cell phone with me and tell my husband how far I'm going so he'll know if its a long run, but I usually go alone. And because I know my distances, I'm a creature of habit and tend to run the same few courses (not ideal safety practices). This wasn't an issue this summer. So after some thought and planning, I'm adapting.

Today I joined planet fitness. I'm not thrilled at the idea of having to go and deal with other people around me or machines, but... I have thought about incorporating weights into my routine so it has its benefits. Its not too far from my house, but I still have to drive there. It'll add a little more time to my routine.... and I'm being a silly whiny baby now. lol Once I realized that, I felt stupid and made it part of my plans today to go and sign up so that I could totally go tomorrow night when I usually go for a run.  I'm like really super excited to go and work out and try the hydro massage thingy.

Last night was too dark on the street so I ran a bit on the treadmill. I actually ran my first 1/4 of a mile. Like LEGIT fast running. *I'm just a bluuuuuuuur in the wind* kind of running. It was awesome. I've never done that before. I had a good song going and I just told my legs we weren't going to stop for a while. When it was over, I felt like I might die... but only just a little bit. I didn't know if I should laugh or cry -- jump around and dance because I was happy, or lay down on the bed and sleep in my running clothes because I was tired........................ Running is just weird.

ok so this is fun. Take a look at these 2 photos.... 17 weeks difference between them. Getting better?... I think so :) Same top, different (smaller) pants.  I don't know what my face is doing in the first one.... concentrating on looking tough or something? Pictures speak more than words, my friends. If you're trying to be healthy and are on your own journey to self better-ment. TAKE Pictures! I have a folder on my computer with all kinds of photos in it called "before pictures". Because I know that every photo I put in there is going to one day be my before picture to compare the me I'm trying to be to the me I am now.


7 comments:

  1. So Proud of you. You look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I feel like I'm on a good path right now :)

      Delete
  2. You're an inspiration to all mommies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! That is amazing! So proud of you and thankful you are documenting this for yourself and others. Love You Baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christen-- YOU GO GIRL!! You might need a new blog name......a WHOLE lot less Mommy! Keep it up. So very very very proud of you. Hugs, Ms. Rob

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com OR info@drituaherbalcenter.com. We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Hpv,Pile,Weak Erection,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy, ,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Lupus,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Stroke,Hpv,Weak Erection,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid...

    ReplyDelete