Wednesday, December 25, 2013

2014

I've always enjoyed the holidays this time of year. Thanksgiving and then getting ready for Christmas. Oh we had a lovely Christmas, we did! Both my kids were such sweethearts and woke up at their normal 7am time and were in such good moods. We spent the day playing and.... get this... I even started taking down my Christmas decorations this afternoon! Shocking because I love Christmas so much and I love my house decorated.

I love this time of year because it also holds so much promise for change and new adventures in the new year to come. I have had the feeling like this next year is special. It may not be big... but it holds the opportunity to better myself, and my role as a mom and as a wife. I shy away from serious "resolutions" but if you don't set any goals, how can you continue to grow as a person? Maybe its because I also know that I'm turning 30 next year.... and while I'm not anywhere near where I want to be weight wise... I think I'm OK with it, because I've learned more and more to love myself and while the mind doesn't have any limits, the body does. My body will catch up with my mind eventually!

2014, I hope you bring me lots more nights of snuggling with my babies, lots more giggles and good memories... pease bring me good health and warm smiles and lots more happy hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment